Turf Replacement Rebate
The State of California Department of Water Resources (DWR) announced a new rebate program last month to help Californians replace water-guzzling lawns.
You can save up to $2 per square foot for lawn replacement. Visit www.SaveOurWaterRebates.com to apply for the rebates. You must apply and receive your reservation for you to be able to claim your rebate. Apply BEFORE you start your project.
How the process works:
Submit the application to determine if you qualify for a reservation
- Receive your reservation approval to begin the conversion project
- Start and complete your re-landscaping project per the program guidelines
- Complete the rebate application for review
- Receive your rebate approval notice
- Receive your rebate check!
Visit the HOW TO APPLY page from the State’s website.