Jumping Jack Rammer - Rental
Wacker Neuson BS50-4 Four-Cycle Rammer
- 4-stroke Wacker Neuson designed rammer built for the compaction of cohesive, mixed and granular soils in confined areas.
- Low oil protection: An LED indicator lights up if the rammer is started with insufficient oil levels, and the engine shuts down automatically after 10 seconds to prevent engine damage. A unique four-stage air filtration system provides a virtually dust-free engine for longer life and improved durability. The system includes a last chance filter that protects the engine during air filter maintenance.
- Simple operation: The integrated fuel valve in the throttle means that there is only one lever for acceleration and shut-off.
- This tool requires a $200.00 deposit.
- Daily Rental requires a signed Rental Agreement (upon delivery or pickup) including all Terms & Conditions.