Happy Hippie Garden Mix
Happy Hippie Garden Mix is a great organic base mix (it is NOT certified organic). It can be used in planter beds, container planting, bare-root planting and for planting shrub and trees. This mix is perfect for moderate to heavy feeding programs, as well as locations prone to overcast and moist climates. Ingredients include composted forest humus, sphagnum peat moss, compost, perlite, pumice, worm castings, lava rock, humic shale ore, dolomite lime, azomite, soy meal, and gypsum to stimulate plant growth and promote a lush, healthy garden.
About the Ingredients:
- Composted forest humus provides organic matter and food sources for the soil
- Peat moss provides tilth and water holding capacity
- Perlite and pumice provide porosity and aid in the aeration and drainage in the soil
- Compost provides some plant food as well as organic matter and adds biology
- Worm castings are nature’s organic fertilizer and also build soil biology and micronutients
- Humic shale ore contains humic acids that are a group of compounds created by the degradation of organic matter and are a portion of nature’s biological acid fractions
- Dolomite lime helps with pH of the soil and adds calcium as a nutrient
- Azomite contains 67 trace micronutrients and contains essential minerals needed by plants
- Soy meal supplies nitrogen in a protein form, helps promote decomposition in soil, and helps the soil form colloids
- Gypsum helps with buffering the soil and helps with pH
- 1.5 cu. ft. bag
*Soil Analysis Spec Sheet can be found HERE.